Hi everyone,

Yesterday, I had the tune in app running. While it was running, OK generally I
would get messages to sign in to see if I had any downloads. That was supposed
to be, OK Jeanlea. Anyway, I got tired of this after a few times. So I decided
to sign in. I discovered that it wanted me to sign in to the iTunes store. I
thought this was odd, but I tried to sign in anyway. After about a minute, I
was told that it could not connect.

I believe the tune in app is still open, but I am not listening to anything at
this time. So every once in a while, I will still receive this message.
Does anyone know why this is happening?
If so, is there anything I can do about it?
If I close the app, will this stop happening?
But I use this app a lot, because I am a premium subscriber. Any help with this
would be very much appreciated! It is rather annoying, as you can imagine.

Thank you,

Terri