Hello Folks,

I have the Epicurious app on my phone. What I like about it is when it is
first opened, the first page will give you different selections on the type
of meals if you are interested in one of the categories. There are also four
different buttons at the bottom to go to the home menu, search, favorites,
shopping list, and about. At the upper right hand corner after making a
category selection, there is a "toggle list" button. This needs to be tapped
on to open the list of recipes. Once you have selected a recipe by tapping
on it, there is an "Add" button that will give you options to add it to your
favorite list, email the recipes, tweet it, send to Facebook, or add to the
shopping list. There are different ways to search when you tap on the search
button. There are different types of food items such as avocado, bacon, etc.
to link on for recipes. There is a text field to type in a type of recipe
you are looking for or a food item to search the app. Besides different food
items to search for, there are categories for dietary considerations, dish
type, main/course, seasonal, and etc. For 1.99,  you can get the recipe box
and sync the recipes there. I have not considered spending the money because
I place it in my favorites or email myself the recipes. This is a good
little app. I believe it is free minus the recipe box sync for $1.99. The
developer and the full app name is below. Enjoy.

Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List
Condé Nast Digital

Best,
Eileen