Hey hey,

I use an app called pro football radio and live scores for all my NFL needs.
It is totally accessible and very easy to use.
It is ninety nine cents and there is also a college version available.

In the app store go to categories then sports and the pro football app is the
top one. They are great.
Go broncos!

Mike

Mike