Yes, go into the app store, click on the tab at the bottom labeled Updates, then look for a button that says purchased, this will show all of the apps you ever installed using your Apple ID and you can reinstall them from there.

-----Original Message----- From: Terri Stimmel
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 2:50 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Question regarding apps and other devices

Hello everybody,

I was wondering, is there anyway to see all of the apps I have purchased, or free, somehow, on my new iPad Mini, once it arrives? I know when I got my new iPhone, I didn't have to try to find all of the apps and install them by myself. Somehow, I found a list of them, and I just went through the list and downloaded them all. But I don't remember how I did this. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Thank you,

Terri