Hi Simon,

Make sure your tilt guidance is turned on.

Ron & Danvers

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Simon w' via VIPhone [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2016 3:20 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A new person that got the KNFBf reader

Hi when I first got the program, I was able to get the vibration, but for some
reason now I don't seem to get it anymore, and I have tried but if you times to
scan a document sometimes it reads OK and of the times and didn't do as good I
don't know is there any stand I could get maybe that might help a bit

Sent from my iPhone