From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Lea W Langley
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 9:02 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: I phone is now working after update. Here is the complete
explanation. Was Re: iPhone seems to have died during update

Hi Sieghard,
How do you know if the cable you buy is Apple certified. I didn't even know
that there was such a thing as an Apple certified cable. Thank you for the
information. My iPhone is a 5S. I only just now found your message in my junk
email. So I'm sorry for taking a little while to get back to you. Thank you
again. God bless,
Wren Langley

Sent from my iPhone