I do not know about the app store, but I definitely have noticed it in the
iTunes store. I know they had a problem with the iTunes store a couple weeks
ago, causing it to stay down for like a day, or so. I don't think things are
still quite right. It seems to sort itself out in a little while.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone