From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Rajmund
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2016 11:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Anyone Else Noticed Recent VoiceOver Changes?

Hi, By any chance, did you turn punctuation to none? That's what I have, just
because I can't stand any punctuation, and I hear 8:5 AM, instead of 8:05 a dot
m. Sentences run together, etc. Flick the rotor about, and see if punctuation
is on there. If yes, put it to some, and see what happens.

Sent from a Braille Sense