From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kawal Gucukoglu
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 8:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Google Groups.

Hello All.

When I applied for membership to this list again a few days ago, I had to use
Google Groups. However, the new Google Groups is impossible to use and I could
not do it with either windows or Mac. The site is inaccessible.

So now I'm wondering, as this list is on Google Groups, as is the macvisionary
list, have  moderators complained about the accessibility as I'm sure they
would wish people to join rather than not as others may have difficulty in
joining.

I hope to hear what people say.

Kawal.