So I'm trying to make the remote control part of the app work, but it says that it doesn't see my wireless gateway even though I'm connected to it. I rebooted the entire system, but no success. So I'm wondering if I have to do something else with sighted assistance? but the most important part of this, does it just function as a remote or can I see what appears on screen on my phone? If I have a bunch of stuff on the dvr and want to use the phone to navigate to it, will I see on my phone what a sighted person would see on the screen as I make my way down the list of recordings where voice over would keep me from having to count everything? Right now I'll go to recordings and count how many I need to go down to play what I'm wanting to watch. Uverse only places recordings in folders if it's part of a series. So if I record manually it lists everything separate even if it's the same show. This gets confusing if you're trying to count.