HI guys: I’m about to give up since I search on Google with no results! Back
in January or Feburary an Ihpone marathon was conducted vía some kind of a
chat client on which the mp3 was given. However I deleted thees since back
then I didn’t think of getting an Iphone, but now that I’m looking I can’t
find anywhere! Anyone have these mp3 files to either send or let me know
where to find? I’m about given up searching! Dean Martinoe, Robert Carter
and one other guy participated giving tips/tricks.

Thanks for info and hope to be able to relocate these files! They had
interesting info.

Gerardo