From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 5:48 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Using a touch screen on Android [was "Re: [Maccessibility] Google
Releases Official YouTube App"]

I'd suggest taking this question to the blind phones mailing list, which
you can subscribe to by dropping an email to
blindphones-subscr...@mosenexplosion.com

I'm not sure what version of Android is on the Galaxy Ace, but if it's
running Android 4.0 or later then it already has a screen reader built
in. You could still get Spiel or Mobile Accessibility from Google Play
if you want to try another screen reader though. If the phone is running
Android 2.3 then you could get Talk Back, as well as Spiel and Mobile
Accessibility, from Google Play. Talk Back is the Google screen reader
that was built into Android starting with version 4.0.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail