Hello,

All of a sudden, Music dock will not allow me to log in.  It has
occasionally done this, but if I either restart music dock or the phone, the
problem resolves itself.  Today, however, that is not happening.  I
reinstalled the ap but still no success.  I use this ap for sirius xm for
hours a day and am at a loss. The sirius ap hasn't worked the last time I
checked.  Any suggestions?  I am able to access safari so this is not a
connection issue.  Thanks so much