If you purchased music or movies off from your iphone itunes music store,
you can simply transfer purchases. Connect your iphone to your new MBP,
right click on your device and transfer purchases.

Another option: There are third party program that does allow you to
transfer your video or muisc or movie or photo from your phone to your mac
computer. Try "iPhone to
Mac<http://www.video-converter-mac.org/iphone-to-mac-transfer/>".
It's not free, but it works very well. Or search Google.