From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 10:38 AM
To: ViPone list
Subject: Adding a favorite to TuneIn Radio Pro

I think I found the steps to add a station after searching that should work.
I just searched for "acb radio mainstream" and under where it says stations, I
double tapped on acb radio mainstream, the talk of the blind community.
The next screen has a "play enabled button" and a "favorite button." I double
tapped on play, then favorite.
It went to the screen where it starts playing and you have the exit the now
playing screen button in the upper left.
On this page, there is also a favorite button. I double tapped on it and then
it turned into a "favorite on" button, I double tapped on that and it was then
selected.
I stopped playback, exited that screen, and switched to my favorites screen,
and ACB Radio Mainstream was the last favorite on that page.
Of course, it took far longer to describe these steps than it took doing it.
But it works.
HTH,
Richard

To post to this group, send email to