  From: Adam Morris
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 8:44 PM
  Subject: Re: Looking for a list for beta testers who also use VO

  Hi Richard and all,

  My friend did the same thing and has been waiting for over a month for
approval.

  On 29/08/16 01:05, Richard Turner wrote:

    I just sent a message to the link provided and got a response very quickly
to either reply to the message or to go to a link to confirm my interest, after
which the moderator has to approve the subscription.

    I first tried the link, it asked to enter the Email address and then had a
visual captcha with no audio alternative.  Typical Google approach to things.

    So, I opted to just reply to the Email.  Time will tell.

    Richard