Also be careful when buying an I-Phone 4, these things do have a battery life, and I recall reading somewhere it is between 400 and 500 charges. This means that if a person has a phone for say two years, the likelyhood of it's lasting for another two years is questionable I believe.

Fred Olver
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 10:47 AM
Subject: RE: iPhone news

Yes, there will be a flood of unlocked iPhone 4 phones becoming available as people's 2-year contract expires and they are allegeable for the new iPhone
as well as an official unlock from AT&T. However, keep in mind that an
unlocked iPhone 4 32 Gig will most likely be as expensive or very close to
as expensive as a 32 Gig new iPhone 5. Somebody just posted an ad for an
iPhone 4 32 Gig in very good condition and they were asking $260. $299 will
get you a brand new iPhone 5 32 Gig with warranty so unless I had a very
good reason to need an unlocked phone I'd have little difficulties to spend
$40 more and get the latest and greatest with warranty over something
without warranty that is 2 years old. His iPhone 4 maybe in mint condition,
however, no battery will be in mind condition after 2 years and you also
will not get all of the new iOS 6 features with an iPhone 4, SIRI alone is
worth it to get a new phone.