Hi Dave and all,

thank you very much for your suggestion.

Unfortunately, there is no Apple store application available in Slovak app store.

Like i mentioned in previous e-mail, we have the-so-called authorised apple sellers who are supposed to sell apple certified products, but I did not find original apple ear pods in their stores.

Thank you again.

Have a nice day.

With kind regards

Maria