Yes, you can attach multiple bluetooth devices, like headphones and a keyboard, to your phone at the same time.

On 29/08/16 03:55, Jenifer Barr wrote:
Hi.
I just purchased one of these headsets.  Question, do they come with a
carrying case, or do they fold up?  Also, stupid question, but can I
have more than one thing hooked up via Bluetooth to my phone?  My
braille display and headphones?  I know, I'm not that bright! LOL.
Thanks.
Jen

On 8/28/16, Chip Orange <lists3...@comcast.net> wrote:
Yes, several people did purchase it because they wrote me to ask for my
notes on how the controls were laid out, and for my text copy of the user
guide.

Chip

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of gs
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 12:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bluetooth Headphones

After this headset received publicity on the list, did anyone purchase it
since? If so, are there any other opinions about it?

On Jul 17, 2016, at 5:48 PM, Kevin Chao <kevincha...@gmail.com> wrote:

BLE is low-energy and here is link to my headset:
http://www.lg.com/us/lg-friends/lg-HBS-1100-Black-tone-platinum?
<http://www.lg.com/us/lg-friends/lg-HBS-1100-Black-tone-platinum?&cmpid=&mkwid=sTE8hjFDX-dm_pcrid_97112911108_pkw_lg%20hbs%201100_pmt_e_>
&cmpid=&mkwid=sTE8hjFDX-dm_pcrid_97112911108_pkw_lg%20hbs%201100_pmt_e_