From:   Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com>
To:     <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Date:   2016/08/30 1:54 PM
Subject:        Re: Canceling Apple Music

Don,

I didn't go all the way into the depths of the process, but I think
you would go into the my account section of the music app then sign in
with your apple id and password. You may have to poke around a bit,
but I'm sure it's in there, or rather you will be taken to a web site
where you can accomplish what you want to do.

On 8/30/16, Donald L. Roberts <donald.robert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, The subject says it.  I need step by step instructions how to
> cancel my Apple music subscription on my iPhone 6.
>

> Thanks.
>

> Don Roberts

> list.

Kimberly