From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jenifer Barr
Sent: September 2, 2016 8:29 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Neato ap updated.

Hi Jim.
I love it! Lol... Funny storry about the vac and my dog Abel. When I first got
it... He wanted to play with it... Trying to pounce on it thinking he could
chase it... The very first time I used it... I'm not lying... The thing
followed him! He literally backed away from it... It kept following him... So
he ran into the bedroom and jumped on the bed! Lol.
I love the neato. Great purchase!

Jenifer Barr
Jenifer571 on dice world
Sent from my iPhone