Interesting, because I looked under community resources and blindness related,
and I didn't see the Podcasts I'm used to. Community resources seemed to be the
things that used to be there on Sam that. I'm just not seeing the podcast. I
saw Sarah talk podcast network, but that's just their stuff, and most of it is
old. I'm talking about things like blind bargains audio, Jonathan Mosen's
thing, Apple vis etc.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone