Helo list,,
this might sound as a silly question, but I am just wondering, how do you take care of your apple chargers and charging cables? For example, when you are traveling, where do you carry themto prevent them from damages? I am asking because I spend quite much money to get new cables. Last time I purchased the cable which is apple certified, it is quite sturdy, made of aluminium, the conectors are made of metal; the cable is supposed to last longer than a regular aple cable, but I was clever enough to break it. :-(
Is it just me, or is there anyone else having issues with broken cables?
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

With kind regards

Maria