Sometimes I find I have to go to the top of the page and do a three finger swipe down to refresh everything. Also, my posts in the newsfeed 10 to be in random order. For example, one might be from three hours ago, the one after it might be from five hours ago, and the one after that might be from 15 minutes ago. It's very strange.
Sent from my iPhone > On Sep 7, 2016, at 8:29 AM, Dan <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi, > > > I am trying to use VO with facebook. However, I keep experiencing a problem. > > > I can open facebook app and look through my newsfeeds and often there are > lots of them. But later if I open it again most of the time only a very few > posts show up. I can't seem to figure out how to get back to that long list > of posts. > > > Am I doing something wrong or is facebook really such a frustrating app. > > > thanks. > > > Dan Beaver > > -- > The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. > > If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if > you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or > moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. > > Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - > you can reach Cara at [email protected] > > The archives for this list can be searched at: > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ > --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "VIPhone" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
