From: "Dave" <dave.beckett...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2016 8:43 PM
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Belkin's coming out with the adapter some of us need

I totaly agree with you,

Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2016 8:32 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

What I don't get is why some people care so much about the fact that
others regret losing the headphone jack that they're going to insult and
put down people on this list. Why does anyone else care that I don't
like losing the headphone jack? How is that bothering anyone else?
Aren't we all allowed to have our opinions even if they don't agree with
someone else on the list?

For me, I don't want to have to keep track of another little pigtail. I
frequently switch headphones from device to device, and now before I can
do that, I'll need to make sure I have my adapter with me. True, it's
not a big deal, but just another thing to worry about. Sure, someday
I'll have headphones that will work with my PC and my smart phone
without needing an adapter, but I'm not there yet. Sure this isn't
important to everyone else, but I don't see why caring about a feature
more than someone else makes me pathetic.

What have I gained by losing the headphone jack? Is the iPhone 7 thinner
than the iPhone 6? Is it more water proof? Couldn't I still use
Lightning connected headphones with my iPhone 6, assuming I had any? Is
it cheaper now because Apple doesn't need to include this extra hardware
and incorporate it into it's design?

On 09/09/16 00:28, Bill Gallik wrote:
> I heartily agree with Daniel, what's wrong with you people? What is it
> about the fact that Apple is included in the adapter with the new iPhone
> 7 that you don't get? Or is this another play a part of somebody who
> seems to be an opportunist to sell something that we don't need to buy?
>

> ************
> - Sent from Bill's iPhone 6 (iOS 9.3.4)
>
> On Sep 8, 2016, at 11:30 PM, Daniel Miller <miller...@gmail.com
> <mailto:miller...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>> Good lord Jesus, you people bitching about the loss of the headphone
>> jack are utterly pathetic. Get over yourselves, and learn to adapt to
>> change. You better be thankful apples even including an adapter in the
>> box for this one year of the transitional period. Next year with the
>> even newer iPhone, that adapter will most likely not be in the box.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus
>>
>> On Sep 8, 2016, at 3:58 PM, englishride...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:englishride...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Oh, thank God! This is briliant! Belkin is awesome!
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Ari

>>> The following information is important for all members of the V
>>> iPhone list.
>>>
>>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list,
>>> or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact
>>> the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list
>>> itself.
>>>
>>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara
>>> <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

>>> ---
>>> Groups "VIPhone" group.
>>> send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>> <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
>>> <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.

>> list.

>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara
>> <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

>> Groups "VIPhone" group.
>> an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.

> list.

> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn
> - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

> Groups "VIPhone" group.
> an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

feel that a member's
post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather
than posting on the
list itself.

can reach Cara at