Yes I have seen this issue.  I am glad you nailed it down for me.  Cn you 
please allow me to use your report.  If so, can you send me more info and I’ll 
send feedback to Apple since I am on the beta team.  I have been trying to 
track that nasty bug down for a while and couldn’t quite figure out what was 
happening cause it would do it anywhere for me but I couldn’t find the starting 
culprit.


> On Sep 11, 2016, at 4:16 PM, Conrad Bennett <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Does anybody else have this problem after I make a phone call voiceover will 
> start to stutter until I turn it back off and on it only does it in the Phone 
> app. The only voice that it does not do it with is Alex I'm using an iPhone 
> 6s 64 GB if anybody can help it would be appreciated thanks it does not do it 
> all the time it does it at random.
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to