From: Alan Lemly
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: need help with Jonathan's book

Susan,

I saw that Jonathan is writing you privately but wanted to also share what
worked for me. I think reading his new book on my iPhone works the best for me
so I saved it to one of my Dropbox subfolders when I downloaded it to my
computer. I then opened it from there using Voice Dream Reader which is my
preferred app for reading books not in spoken audio such as ePub or other text
formats. Voice Dream reads iOS 10 Without the Eye excellently.

Good luck.

Alan Lemly