Hello everybody,

First of all, please except my apology if this has already been brought up. I'm
not reading all the mail that comes through, because I'm not really having any
issues. But also, because it is so much mail. However, I have found an issue.
Well, it isn't really an issue. It's the way the Mail app is now set up. It's
going to drive me nuts, if someone can't help me. I read my messages as thread.
That's how I prefer to do it. I actually wish I could do this on my laptop.
Anyway, I am trying to read a thread of messages, and I don't want to see my
messages. I just want to see the responses the person has written to me.
Is there a way to do this?
If so, how do I do it?

I know I said earlier that there are some things I didn't like about this
update. I know some of you may like the new way this mail app is set up. But
honestly, I can't stand it! I'd rather have it the old way. But then again, I
never was one for Jane.If so, how do I do it?

I know I said earlier that there are some things I didn't like about this
update. I know some of you may like the new way this mail app is set up. But
honestly, I can't stand it! I'd rather have it the old way. But then again, I
never was one for Jane. Any help with this would be very much appreciated. I
can see how somebody would go crazy over this. LOL!

Thank you so much!

Terri