Question regarding the Mail app
Hello everybody,

First of all, please except my apology if this has already been brought
up. I'm not reading all the mail that comes through, because I'm not
really having
any issues. But also, because it is so much mail. However, I have found
an issue. Well, it isn't really an issue. It's the way the Mail app is
now set
up. It's going to drive me nuts, if someone can't help me. I read my
messages as thread. That's how I prefer to do it. I actually wish I
could do this
on my laptop.
Anyway, I am trying to read a thread of messages, and I don't want to
see my messages. I just want to see the responses the person has written
to me.
Is there a way to do this?
If so, how do I do it?

I know I said earlier that there are some things I didn't like about
this update. I know some of you may like the new way this mail app is
set up. But
honestly, I can't stand it! I'd rather have it the old way. But then
again, I never was one for change.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated.
I can see how somebody would go crazy over this. LOL!

Thank you so much!

Terri