Hi!

That's why I still hear Screen Locked indication. I turned off the VO sounds the minute I updated to iOS 7 and never turned it back on so I guess I'll have to bare with the spoken message.

I really can't understand why Apple is insisting on this one because there is a legitimate screen lock sound which indicates screen is locked so why having Voice Over to accent it?

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija
Pišite nam Posjetitenas na Facebooku Pratite nas na Twitteru