To find the Pronunciation dictionary, go to Settings, General, Accessibility,
VoiceOver, Speech.
The second item in there says, "Pronunciations button", double tap on that and
you'll be able to add words to the pronunciation dictionary.
HTH,
Richard

“By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others."
- Satsuki Shibuya

(Sent from my iPod 6)

On Sep 15, 2016, at 1:44 AM, 'Olga Koeva' via VIPhone