I can find the delete button after Leh's message, but not after Anna's message.
Weird. There are still some things I'm not liking about mail. If you're on a
button that corrisponds to a certain message, the messages item is no longer
what your rotor is set to. It switches to characters. I guess this is an easy
enough problem to fix, but it's still kind of annoying. I wonder if the buttons
item is available in the rotor when in mail, so that you could just rotor to a
message, then rotor down to the first of the buttons under that message and get
to them quickly. I hope this is making some sort of sense. It's early here, and
I'm not yet properly awake.

Thanks,
Ari