From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 5:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: what voices do you all use now as your default go to voice in IOS
10

 I am still using Alex. And I still have Samantha as a back up for US English,
although I really don't use her. She's just there because she's there. I have
listened to the other US English voices, and don't find I prefer any of them
over what we had previously. If I had what I really would like to have, we
would get access to our voice dream voices and I could use Kendra or James. But
no such luck.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone