Hi, it is a legitimate question. I think the answer might be for some that they want the latest and greatest and that's enough for them. Others might feel that a new phone every year is enough reason. If you've had your 4S since October last year, then it's about time to upgrade. However to me it seems that latest and greatest people aside, the biggest upgraders will be people from the iPhone 3G, 3GS, and 4 for the simple fact that it has Siri and is loads faster and the camera is loads better. Personally I don't see a need to go from 4S to 5, but that's just me.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
If you let a smile be your umbrella, then most likely your butt will get soaking wet.