We aren't having authorization issue but what my husband and I are getting is a
problem where the audio will just stop playing. Then when you start the feed
again, it goes back in time to the same point just stops. I haven't been able
to listen to my Indians games at all.

Kellie and my lovable Lady J
Sent from my iPhone