Hi Jenifer,
I’ve played around with ordering Uber with Siri. IMO, the experience
is not customizable enough for what I need. When you ask Siri to book
a ride, she asks what type of ride you want, and then tells you how
far away the ride would be and asks if you want to book it. I like to
specify a more specific location in the pick-up field than what gets
automatically placed there based on GPS (i.e. I’ll type in “Burger
King” instead of just the address itself), and I haven’t found a way
to customize that level of detail with Siri. So far, I've had no luck
issuing more specific Siri commands to get what I need.
Brice