Hello list
The touch screen does not easily accept taps. I have to tap a few times before
it accepts a digit for my passcode and when I swipe it takes more than 2
seconds to respond. I did a restore but now I can not find the “setup button”.
Is there a swipe which I can try to get directly to the english setup passing
all the other languages?
Regards
Fanus