From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 10:40 PM
To: 'Carol Pearson' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Audio Unboxing/familiarisation with the iPhone 7 Plus

Hi everyone, following on from our wrap of last week's Apple event, this week's
episode of The Blind Side Podcast features a comprehensive unboxing, setting
up, and then exploration of the new iPhone 7 Plus.

If you'd like to take a listen, subscribe to The Blind Side Podcast in any good
podcatcher, or you can hear it on Sound Cloud via this URL.

https://soundcloud.com/theblindsidepodcast/episode6

Hope you find it interesting.

Jonathan Mosen

Mosen Consulting

Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training

http://Mosen.org

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com> .