Hello Jennifer,

Find the button in the top left corner of the screen labeled side bar, double
tap on that, then locate the search option , double tap. There will be a search
field in the main part of the screen, there are also tabs directly under the
search box, select the people tab, then start searching.

Have fun, and I hope this helps.

Ed