The upgrade was easy peasy. I updated over the air. It took about 5 minutes to
download, and once it was installed, voiceover kicked on. I put in my pass code
expecting a set up process, and the home screen simply came up. Very painless
indeed.

Liz Ulrich and Leader Dog Sammie

Westwood Church of God Prayer Chain Coordinator

http://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.ulrich.1
Sent from my very intelligent ParrotHead of an IPhone