Hi

First make sure Reduce motion is turned off by going to settings, general
accessibility. What works for me...type your message. Use one finger tap and
hold on send. Without lifting your finger slowly move your finger straight
across the screen. About in the middle a window should pop up. In this window
there is two fields the first has bubble & screen. The second section has tap,
loud, gentle etc  To send balloons, fireworks, stars etc select screen then
select an option tap, loud, gentle etc from the second field. Once both have
been selected a window with a balloon will appear swipe to the left to see the
other objects. Tap on your choice and the message will send. Voiceover will
briefly describe what was sent. Example a black background with exploding
fireworks.

Donna