I still have the sound when sending text messages, but I don't find any
separate sound setting for it.
I'm on an iPhone 5s. Are any other sounds missing?
Is change with buttons on in your sound settings?
HTH,
Richard

(Sent from my iPhone 5S)

On Sep 16, 2016, at 8:23 PM, Shai <shai...@gmail.com<mailto:shai...@gmail.com>>