And what function does this execute?

From: Mary Otten
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 11:01 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: the rotor and email

Regarding the rotor, I just tried something and it worked every time. It
involves the use of two hands, so you would have to have the phone lying flat
on the table. You can take the thumb of each hand and slide each one a
different way, the left thumb going left and the right thumb going right. That
sounds a lot weirder and harder than it actually is. It doesn't require any
particular dexterity with the fingers of one hand. You just have to move your
thumbs at the same time in opposite directions, so your left thumb is moving
from the middle to the left and you're right thumb is moving from the middle to
the right.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone