Hi all,
I received my iPhone 7 yesterday, but all didn’t go well.
For some reason during setup it came up with an old apple id that
doesn’t exist anymore, and hasn’t existed for at least  4 years.
I skipped and setup continued with no problems.   I can purchase apps
ect with know problems.  but every few minutes it now asks me to login
with my old iTunes account.
iCloud, iTunes, and everything else has my current ID, my current Id
is in settings, I’ve erased and restored the phone, but every time
the same thing happens.
Anyone know what’s going on hear? I’ve never seen an iDevice do this
before, and I’ve had iPhones rite back to the 3GS days.
I don’t live near an apple store, so taking it in is not my best option.
Hope someone can shed some light on this for me, I really want this
phone working!
thanks.
Kari.