Hello list
After updating the watch did not require the setup process but it was totally
unuseable, no voice over. I managed to get a reset done and after a few shut
down and restarts the watch works but for some reason it jumps to another clock
face just when I touch the screen. The watch is also not so responsive as with
the previous version of the software and I do not know why but the screen is
not so sensitive. Sometimes I have to tap or swipe a few times to get it to
react, for example it is difficult to enter my passcode. I did not drop the
watch so I can not find a solution. Has anyone experienced this behaviour?
Regards
Fanus