Hi, Mary!

I believe it was 8.

Regarding upgrading to larger phone my experience is I typed better on 4S than I type now on 6S Plus.

I'm experienced in Braille typing, started way back with Braille Touch and MBraille and with BSI from iOS 8 and I was better on small display.

Braille Screen Input is nice but, unfortunately, I'm sticking with MBraille since BSI still doesn't support my language and I can't preview the text without leaving the Braille Input mode. I'm using it for short notes or messages when I skip diacritic characters but for more serious work I can't live without MBraille.

I also miss the clicks while I'm typing and I don't want to hear the letters Itype. Try it out and if you'd like it my suggestion is to purchase MBraille.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija
Pišite nam Posjetitenas na Facebooku Pratite nas na Twitteru