Hi, Mark!

If I understand this correctly it has some logic to me.

I believe what Apple tried to do in iOS 10 version of Mail app is to make mail corespondence look like conversation. Something like iMessages or texts. If ther original messages would be on every single thread it would be a large clutter. I agree finding the original message is now bit hard to find but I can't see better solution. That's I usually don't use threads because it is confusing me with all those multiple levels, different branches, following who answered what and to whom...

I'll turn on threading and check out how it works and if I find something I'll let you all know but I hardly consider this a bug.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija
Pišite nam Posjetitenas na Facebooku Pratite nas na Twitteru