I get it all the time on my 6S plus.  I am convinced it is tied into
searches—doing a three finger swipe down and performing a search.  I do that a
lot and it seems to do it not long after I’ve done that.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kevin Chao
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: No items found msg.

I saw it on my 6S and even my 7 that I setup as new.

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 9:12 AM Kevin Chao <kevincha...@gmail.com
<mailto:kevincha...@gmail.com> > wrote:

I've seen "no items found" message even during the betas, but no one else was
able to repro.

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 1:31 AM Ramy Moustafa <ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com
<mailto:ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com> > wrote:

 Hello Siri secret OK are you wearing make phone restart but I don't have a
Bluetooth keyboard connected to my phone so I don't know what is it this
message.

Ramy moustafa saber

Musicc instructor at:

faculty of musical education