That's probably because Apple won't Allow It

One benefit of Samsung's AndroidDevices is it Allows the User to use various Assistants, I'm Referrin'To Microsoft'sCortana (with HeyCortana), Google'sGoogleNow (with OkayGoogle), & its VeryOwn SVoice (with HiGalaxy)

These ALL can be used from the LockScreen

JustSayin'

I beleive Apple only allows its PersonalAssistant, Apple'sSiri ToBe Activated from AnyWhere