Thanks Anna. I solved my problem by reseting my phone and erasing all content
and settings. I didn't have much data on so I figured why not. It worked! I was
able to setup my phone as if it were a new phone and restore from iCloud. I've
got all my apps, folders and settings like I had before.

Sincerely,

Wayne Merritt
Sent from my iPhone 7